FACEBOOK ADVERTISING AGENCY
TRANSPARENT, FLEXIBLE & AFFORDABLE MARKETING
Facebook is the largest social network by far, with 2 billion daily active users. It is also the cheapest way to increase your exposure to potential customers, making it perfect for Small Businesses. Our team of Facebook Advertising experts make sure your adverts are shown in front of the right audience at the right time which helps to increase conversions and generate sales.
Over 2 billion people are on Facebook and you can almost guarantee that your target customer is on there using it waiting for you to advertise to them. The Facebook Ad platform uses a highly targeted system that can pinpoint your customer to their likes, age and location for example, which is why you need to be using it for your business.
Facebook is still a cost-effective advertising channel to use despite it being used by most businesses and we have found the platform hugely beneficial for the majority of our clients whether it's lead generation or e-commerce sales.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We can deliver an impeccable return on investment for your business
Our extremely accomplished Facebook specialists have a high-performance history and know-how to achieve the best results
- We are on hand day and night and you will never struggle to get in touch with us
We pride ourselves on our effective communication whether it's phone calls, emails or simply Whatsapp messages. You will never be left in the dark!
- We cover the entire marketing spectrum specifically for small businesses
All of our services are designed to compliment each other whether it's implementing abandoned cart emails to drive sales on Facebook or taking advantage of Google Ads, our team is here to help!
Facebook Lead Ads were first launched in 2015 and they are one of the most efficient ways to generate leads. Relinquishing the need for a landing page, lead ads allow you to keep the user on Facebook whilst obtaining important information such as their name, email address and phone number.
Most importantly, you can also qualify leads through the use of custom questions so they are great for service based businesses who want to find out more information about potential customers before they pick up the phone and speak to them.
Here at DigitalWind, we can help you create a lead generation campaign that is designed to reach people at the right time across any device including mobile
With over one billion active users every month, Facebook Messenger has become an integral part of Social Networking. With so many people using the app, it was only a matter of time before Facebook introduced a way for businesses to capitalise on this audience and start to generate revenue.
So how can Messenger help your Business?
Well it all starts with your customers. Here's a couple of ways we can help you take advantage of Facebook Messenger;
- Generate Leads - Start conversations directly in Messenger to learn more about potential customers using predetermined questions.
- Nurture Potential Customers - Drive people to relevant pages on your website or answering frequently asked questions with automated responses.
- Increase Sales - Show potential customers images or videos to help them learn more about your products or services.
Plus, the great thing about Messenger is it offers a much more personalised approach to marketing due to its conversational nature. In fact, Messenger is outperforming Email by far with an incredible 80% open rate and a 40% increase in click through rates on average.
DYNAMIC PRODUCT ADS
Dynamic Product Ads are one of the most powerful ways for E-Commerce brands to drive revenue and increase their ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend).
If you've ever been on a website like Amazon, viewed a product and then went back on to Facebook, you will almost immediately see the exact product you were looking at as part of a Dynamic Product Ad.
With this type of campaign, not only do you benefit from the ability to personalise your adverts and remind people of items which they have not yet purchased but you can also draw further revenue from customers by targeting them with products that are similar to what they've already viewed/purchased.
Facebook Remarketing is one of the most efficient ways to have a big impact on a business and it can deliver immediate results. Why? Because a prospective customer who has already visited your website or engaged with your ad is 70% more likely to convert and purchase.
How is that possible? This is where the almighty Facebook Pixel comes in. Simply install it on your website or app and we can use this to leverage your business in a variety of different ways;
- By targeting anybody who has visited your website within the last 180 days which works great if you want to re-engage people who may have forgotten about you or remind recent website visitors of products they viewed but not yet purchased.
- By tracking activity on your website from when a product is added to basket or signed up to your email list - all aspects of your website can be tracked and we can then leverage this in our campaigns to drive sales and sign ups.
- By finding more people who may buy your products or enquire about your services so you can easily grow your business.
When it comes to advertising, you can never have too much data! One of the ways we help our clients to grow without burning through budgets is by using a combination of Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences.
As the name suggests, a custom audience is made up of anybody who has engaged with your business be it through visiting your website, engaging with your Facebook post, submitting an enquiry or purchasing your products. Essentially, they are unique to your business and are ready to be marketed too.
We can utilise custom audiences in a variety of different ways;
- Targeting existing customers with products that are similar to what they've already viewed/purchased.
- Remarketing to potential customers who have visited your website within the last 30 days.
- Promoting your latest offer to anybody who has engaged with your Facebook Page.
The reason why custom audiences work so well is because they are already ‘warm' which means they often result in lower ad costs and higher ROAS.
Similarly, Lookalike Audiences can also deliver great results for your Facebook Campaigns. A Lookalike Audience is made up of people who are deemed similar to your Custom Audience.
For example, we will often create a Lookalike Audience of existing customers for our clients which essentially tells Facebook to find more people who are likely going to buy our clients products because they are ‘similar' to those who already have.
Lookalike Audiences are great if you are keen to scale your Facebook Ads and our team can utilise them so you reach a high quality audience who are likely to be interested in your product or service.